Saturday, April 9, 2011

You’d think we weren’t feeding him

Dear C (age 22 months),
We give you a plate of food at dinner each night.

It contains EXACTLY the same food that is on my plate, your father's plate, and the plates of your siblings.

But for some reason, you INSIST on eating off of MY plate..

IMG_4732

Though, there are times you determine that the serving bowl will do.

IMG_4898IMG_4899

But typically it is my plate that occupies your little fork. We see it happen almost every night.

It begins with "that look", as if my food is so radically different than yours...

IMG_4919

and we know what comes next...

IMG_4922

Somehow you ended up with TWO servings of ice cream cake...

IMG_4923

I think I am on to you.

IMG_4926      

Love,
Mommy

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

hehe so funny!! Love all of the pictures of him stealing food ;-)

Sheila said...

Great post and the pictures are perfect! So cute.

kewkew said...

Oh, that is so cute! My Hannah is always eating off of/reaching for my plate, food and utensils.
Love the pictures, such great expressions.
Blessings

~Ginger said...

THAT is TOO cute!

AnnG said...

cute pictures! what a smart little boy...2 servings of ice cream s the only way to go!

 

Blog Design by: Jolanthe