Sunday, September 2, 2007

Because Nice Matters

Be nice.

I tell my children that quite often. Why? Well, because being nice really does matter.



Thank you to Carrie for such a thoughtful award. I certainly know you deserved to receive it!

"This award is for those bloggers who are nice people; good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world. Once you've been awarded please pass it on to others who you feel are deserving of this award."

Of course, this is one I could pass on to each and every blog I read because I can’t imagine myself reading a blog of someone who was not nice.

But, I do appreciate when bloggers nominate specific blogs because I have found so many wonderful blogs that way, so I’d like to take a moment to point out a few bloggers who have made my blogging experience that much nicer!

First, LilyLakeMom at Take 90 West. This gal has been so much fun to get to know recently. She’s got 4 kids and talks about them, her feelings, and life on her blog. Now, she wasn’t so nice about the amount of rain she was getting, but when you see these photos, can you blame her? (grin)

Second, Kristin at Kristin’s Memories. Now, I have know Kristin for about 27 years. That would be because she is my cousin and she happens to be one of the nicest people I know. She has just started blogging and you can see the sweetness in her personality in her first post.

Third, Amber at Trust in the Lord. This gal is just so nice that you can’t help but love her! Nice and funny all wrapped into one. She has definitely made my blogging world a better place.

Fourth and Fifth are my long time friends, Amy at Picture This Dinner and Meg at Maybe Red. They are great gals and wonderful friends. Each of them has been so nice to know!

Now ladies, be nice, and pass on the love!

post signature

3 comments:

Christin said...

Sweet!! It always fun to go and read other blogs nominated by those blogs I have come to love. In fact, THAT is how I found you. :)

Hope all is well with scrapbooking this weekend!

Jennifer@DoingTheNextThing said...

Congrats, Mary, you deserve it!

Joy said...

so many wonderful blogs and so little time to read them...

 

Blog Design by: Jolanthe