Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Tiny Talk Tuesday

The tiny ones are talking and here is what they are saying in our house:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
T was playing with a mini stuffed peep toy. She put it in a rubbermaid container and put the lid on. She couldn't get it open and neither could K.

I heard K exclaim to T, "Oh no, he'll be locked in there forever. I think we need a miracle!"

Well, I can't walk on water, but I was able to rescue the peep.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
While driving through the city, we could see a cruise ship in the harbor. I pointed it out to the girls and T exclaimed, "Is that Grandma and Poppie's (cruise ship)?"

Clearly, her grandparents travel quite a bit, but no T, they don't own their own yet.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Over at Antique Mommy there was a good one this week. Click here to go read it.

2 comments:

Rachel Anne said...

Mary, thanks so much for popping out to leave me a comment! I have so enjoyed visiting your blog and seeing your precious family. Oh, I think we should be friends!

Moms CAN do miracles! Cute sayings.

Short Stop said...

They're so funny! I love how dramatic they are! :)

 

Blog Design by: Jolanthe