Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Tiny Talk Tuesday

Yes, the Tiny Ones in this house talk, and here is what they said this week:

K: (searching through the Cd's, grabs one) Is this, "You are my holy sunshine?"
She was looking for the song, "You are my sunshine, my only sunshine..."
_____________________________________________
T: My nose feels funky.
gee, were your parents raised in the 80's
______________________________________________
Mom: What a pretty shirt! What is that on your shirt? (it is a sunshine)
T: That is my holy sunshine.
clearly we need to revisit the lyrics of this song
_______________________________________________
And my personal favorite this week is:

K: (as we are driving in the car to church) Are we a little late, mom?
Mom: No, sweetie, we are early.
K: What does early mean?
you know, I did pride myself on my punctuality before kids...four years later, they don't know what the word means?
_______________________________________________
Your turn.
Share the tiny talk you heard this week!
use the comment section - yes, there is one. I realize that MANY of you are stopping by and reading, but not talking

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm quite curious to know what the "holy sunshine" lyrics are really supposed to be. That must run in the family... their cousin, ABS, LOVED to sing "I love you, Lord, and I lift my boice (meaning voice), to worship You, oh my sword (instead of soul)rejoice..." Of course he has an amazing sword collection now... thanks to Pop. Love, Nance

 

Blog Design by: Jolanthe